The Department of Emergency Medicine at Prashanth Hospitals is very well equipped to provide comprehensive emergency services to patients. The department has well trained consultants and doctors to handle any kind of emergency round the clock. The dedicated resuscitation room has all the necessary equipment to stabilize patients. Minor procedures can be performed in the resuscitation room or in the emergency room beds if necessary. Ventilator support is available for adult and pediatric patients.
The emergency room is equipped and the doctors are well trained to handle disaster or mass casualties, including poly trauma cases with the help of standardized protocols and procedures. A multidisciplinary trauma team is available specially to handle such cases. Fully equipped ACLS ambulances with ventilator support are available round the clock. The retrieval team of specially trained doctors and nurses accompany those patients who require ICU support and request transfer from other hospitals.
The emergency department also provides therapeutic services like blood transfusions, nebulization and antibiotic infusions on an outpatient basis.
- 24/7 ambulance services
- Patient retrieval
- Minor procedures
- Resuscitation and stabilization
- Life support
- Poly trauma
- Accident and emergency
- Any and all Emergencies
- Full-time board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Registered nurses trained in stroke, trauma and advanced cardiovascular life support
- 12 beds in the ER including 1 in the triage
- Operating room available 24/7 for emergency cases
- All specialities trauma medical and surgical team
- 24/7 Interventional Cardiology and Cardio Thoracic Surgeries
- Physicians / Surgeons specializing in orthopedics, neurosurgery and anesthesiology are available within 30 minutes when needed.
Primary Stroke Center
During a stroke, time lost is brain lost. It is critical that you seek immediate emergency care at the first signs of stroke:
- Face drooping
- Arm weakness
- Speech difficulty
- Time to call us at 95001 39000
We follow the best practices for stroke care to quickly and correctly treat stroke patients. Our multidisciplinary team of specialists, including emergency physicians, neurologists, neurosurgeons, radiologists, nurses, therapists, pharmacists, technicians and more, work together to significantly improve your outcome after a stroke.