Prashanth Bone, Spine and Joint Replacement Center is one of the best orthopedic hospitals in Chennai. The center has the best bone specialist doctors in chennai, surgeons, and medical team to treat the most complicated cases. We aim to deliver super specialty healthcare with cutting edge technology on par with international standards at an affordable cost. It is a one-stop treatment center for all orthopedic ailments with emphasis on avoidance of complications, rapid mobilization, decreased period of confinement and an early return to normalcy. The center offers world class service with the latest technology well supported by fully equipped dedicated operation theatre intensive care units for pre- and post- operative care, as well as rehabilitation services. Our highly-experienced ortho specialists are experts in treating simple fractures to performing highly complicated spine surgeries and joint replacements. Our orthopedic surgeons always strive for perfection ensuring patient safety and comfort. Prashanth we render specialized services in all areas of orthopaedic.
Unique Features of this department
• India’s FIRST advanced “KICK” navigation system for joint replacements with best results and accuracy
• Navigation Arthroplasty – current advancement in Arthroplasty
• Dedicated trauma unit working round the clock
• World Class Bone Cancer Treatment, Best Orthopedic Hospital for Treating Bone Cancers With Advanced Technology.
• Soft Tissue Sarcomas – Radiotherapy and chemotherapy are available
• Arthritis Treatments like Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Traumatic Arthritis
• Arthroscopic Surgery like Key hole surgery , Trauma and Fracture surgery Management of fracture, Correction of deformities, Meniscus Repair are available with latest technologies
• Spinal Surgery like Micro surgery for disc, Fixation systems for fractures, Surgery for correction of spinal deformities, Endoscopic spine surgery are done with excellent care and facilities
If you’ve struggled with back pain for any length of time, you may be wondering if spine surgery is your only treatment option. Sometimes, surgery is the only treatment. Many problems may be remedied with non-surgical treatments in a good centre.
Aging, improper body mechanics, trauma and structural abnormalities can injure your spine, leading to back pain and other symptoms such as leg pain and/or numbness or even leg weakness. Chronic back pain is a condition that generally requires a team of health professionals to diagnose and treat.
The Department of Spine Surgery at Prashanth Hospitals has one of the best spine care programs in the country and is manned by a team of dedicated spine surgeons who provide state of the art and evidence based spine services to the patient. All the doctors have had extensive experience in treating full range of spine problems. The hospital and the department have the best of equipments, infrastructure and services to diagnose,treat and rehabilitate spine patients. The specialists utilize a wide range of minimally invasive diagnostic and therapeutic procedures treatment has the best possible chance of giving a long-term relief to the patient.
The Department is also supported with world class physiotherapy and pain management units.